There’s still two weeks of class, but now the fak has closed for the academic year, eoos’ activities are done as well! Thanks to you if you attended our activities (and also thanks if you just follow us), good luck with studying & exams and, hopefully, until next year!
A short but sweet overview this week: tomorrow night (Monday) Eoos is organizing a Eurosong party @ fak. It’s also the last evening of the semester that you will be able to find us there, so see you then! 😉
It’s almost time to study again, but first, a busy week’s ahead:
- Letteren Lichting is a free music festival at the Arts faculty on Tuesday. There will be various acts and enough drinks and food to keep you happy. Later in the evening, the fak is organizing its afterparty!
- On Wednesday, Eoos is organizing a beerpong tournament @ fak. Come and show off your skills!
- Thursday brings another food sale. This week, it’s French Toast.
- It’s also Eoos’s week of the animated film! You can find a poster at the bottom of this post that tells you which movie we’re showing on which day.
- Friday is the time for the Gala evening of the Faculty of Arts. You can still buy tickets until tomorrow (30 April).
“I would like a piece of that…?” You don’t just taste someone else’s pie, so why would you just touch someone else’s body? With the ‘Can’t Touch This-campaign’, student organisation LOKO wants to sensitize students about transgressive behavior.
Hey Eoos folks!
Election week is over and the team Annie Airlines has been chosen to be your presidium for the next academic year! Congrats!
For the time being, however, the current presidium will take the wheel:
- On Tuesday Eoos is organizing a Bob The Builder Cantus together with Chemika. It’s sold out.
- On Wednesday Evening, you can find Eoos @ Fak.
Lastly: this is the last week to make an appointment at the course service if you still need to buy anything.
Next week brings us Letteren Lichting! This is a free festival that will host various acts.
Have a nice week!